The APP provides Scholarships each year to patrollers who are seeking APP Certification and would like financial assistance to attend APP Mid-Winter Clinics, the annual APP Spring Clinic or other APP-approved industry related clinics and educational forums.
The David Pettigrew Memorial Foundation has been a huge supporter of the APP. This partnership has allowed the APP to conduct numerous snow/ski/ride safety classes in the Pacific Northwest, as well as provide for scholarships for APP members.
If you are interested in an APP scholarship, please email to us the following information:
- First and last name;
- Mailing address, best contact phone and email;
- Your ski/resort, your position in the ski industry (paid, volunteer, etc.) and years of experience in the ski industry;
- Name, phone and email of your patrol director/supervisor;
- Have you paid your current season APP dues?;
- If awarded, how do you intend to use your scholarship? Provide a description and how this will benefit you in the ski industry; and
- Any other comments you may have not covered above, that will assist us in determining your eligibility for an APP scholarship.